Love in Action Nepal includes working with Good Neighbour Nepal in HIV, female drug rehab, health promotion and community development work as well as disaster relief/reconstruction.
Also includes some new ministries –
- Nepali migrant ministry
- Ministry to women/children born into Badi (prostitution) caste
- Pastoral care and rehabilitation for leprosy patients
- Workshops/retreats for church leaders and believers involved in health/development ministries.
- Ministry to church and health workers, Christmas/Easter outreaches
Love in Action has 2 arms:
1. strengthening, equipping, encouraging Nepali believers involved in church leadership or health/development/migrant ministries.
2. Practical outworking of ministry to marginalised or vulnerable people (including migrant, HIV, health, development, disaster relief, etc)
To donate to this project go to http://sim.org.nz/donate/ and quote Project #98490”